So, finally warrior took the bride in a style which even Chopra's and Johar's would find hard to match. Media is filled with the news from Royal Wedding and magic kiss. However I'm waiting for a media report comparing Rahul Gandhi and Prince Williams, I know only likes of "AAJ Tak" and "India TV" (It should change its name anyway) has the guts to do it.
To support such a report there is no dearth of so called leaders comparing their "beloved" leader with the prince and judging their own prince better than the one far away, one the basis that their prince is democratic.
I don't find this idea of democracy romantic anyway because its been used by politicians for their own purposes. They send Kalmadi and Raja to jail, whilst their leaders roam free, its no different to what happened in 26/11 case. Kasab is in jail, while the likes of Hafiz saeed are roaming free.
Rahul Gandhi has talked a lot about his desire to clean the system, but I don't know how much he has done to fulfil his desire. after him being in parliament for more than seven years, corruption graph is only going up, with the cases like CWG, 2G and Adarsh. He is accepting resignation's, sending few to jail but he has done nothing to recover the lost money, which ultimately means that raja will be able to enjoy his 3000 crore's without any trouble, so as kalmadi.
Latest incident of PAC meeting just reflects how congress thinks and works, they sacked their chairman because he dared to speak against Gandhi's and a prime minister who knows nothing. This is just a reflecting of anarchic and corrupt mindset of congress.
If it continues, I don't think days are far when India will have a democratic dictatorship that too in the name of Gandhi .....what an irony.
Any which ways I can't remember a "leader" after Bose and Sardar Patel, All those who "tried" and failed to lead this country were followers, no wonder we are still developing and sadly those who are supposed to know the state of their country are boasting its somewhat useless GDP growth figures.
No comments:
Post a Comment